The H2’s new aviatic garb underlines the piece’s legibility, a defining element for all flight instruments. The path and the colour of the minute hand has been redrawn with its quarter hour indexes enlarged and in red. The central hand underwent the same treatment! Magnified and tipped by a red arrow, a first for HYT. The crown position indicator (H-N-R) located at 3pm is visible via a window that displays the selected function. To ensure all components shine with maximum visibility they are placed on a DLC treated movement with a satin finish and polished angles. The contrast with the neighbouring chrome is optimal, the reading of the time simple and intuitive.
Like all fighter planes the cockpit is functional and extremely visible in this sleek casing. HYT gave priority to a case entirely coated in DLC including the hour indexes that are treated with grey anthracite Super-LumiNova. Consistent with aeronautical codes, the hour is read by a yellow liquid. As with all technical pieces, the H2 has its share of innovations. One of HYT’s leitmotifs is to bring these innovations directly to the wearer: palpably, concretely and immediately. HYT’s latest innovation is a new strap covered in in Kevlar (an aramid synthetic fibre with high tensile strength and temperate resistance, a fibre that can be used in extreme conditions such as clothing for racing car pilots, racing sails, and also in the aeronautical and aerospace industry).
Case: Titanium black DLC with polished, micro blasted and satin finishes
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Height: 17.9 mm
- Screw-down dynamometric crown sheathed in rubber
- Protected crown in titanium black DLC
- Titanium black DLC dome at 6 o'clock
- Domed sapphire crystal (box) with anti-reflection coating
- Screwed sapphire back
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
Functions: Retrograde yellow fluidic hours; Minutes with a « déphaseur angulaire » (jumping hand) at 30 minutes; Crown position indicator (H-N-R); Thermal indicator
Movement: Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive HYT caliber
- 21,600 vph, 3 Hz, 28 jewels
- Titanium black DLC bridges and titanium black DLC colored satin-finished accents
- 192-hour (8-day) power reserve.
Dial: unstructured, fluid hours
- Black alumiunium hour dial; charcoal grey numerals
- Saphir minute dial, black rhodium minute hand with a red arrow, white indexes and every 15 minutes red numerals 15, 30, 45, 60)
- Luminescent minute hand and hour-markers. Strap: grey/black Kevlar strap with a red stiching, titanium black DLC deployant buckle.
Ref.: 248-DL-01-GF-KG, Limited edition of 40 pieces